The Employer's Guide To Obamacare
What Profitable Business Owners Know About The Affordable Care Act
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is one of the most confusing and difficult laws US employers have ever had to face. It is thousands of pages long and changes constantly. The Congressional Budget Office has estimated that the IRS will collect approximately $130 Billion dollars from employers who fail to comply with the law over the next 10 years. Fortunately, the Employer’s Guide to Obamacare is here to help business owners navigate the minefield.
In The Employer’s Guide to Obamacare, attorney and business strategist, Kaya Bromley uses plain English, humor and a no-nonsense approach to teach employers exactly what they need to know to comply with the law. She breaks the law down into easy-to-understand concepts so that employers will easily obtain a working knowledge of the ACA mandates.
More importantly, this book moves employers beyond mere compliance to finding opportunities and thinking strategically. Because of the ACA, many employers are learning how to re-think their businesses and create new profit centers. Now you can get in on their secrets.
In this book, you will learn the answers to these questions:
- Do I have to offer my employees insurance?
- What will happen if I don’t do anything?
- How do I avoid the $2,000 per employee and the $3,000 per employee penalties?
- How do I avoid the $100 per employee per day penalty?
- Is it better to pay the penalty than offer insurance?
- What kind of insurance do I have to offer?
- What can I do if the IRS assesses me penalties incorrectly?
- How can I prepare for an audit?
- How are businesses creating profit centers by complying with the ACA?
- How have businesses saved hundreds of thousands of dollars already?
- And much more…
what people are saying:
“Kaya’s approach to the ACA is refreshing. She does an incredible job of making the complex simple, and her unique ability to break down the law into bite size pieces allows anyone to understand it. The Employer’s Guide to Obamacare is a recommended read.”
MARC LAPOINTE, President, Freedomcare Benefits