Has the IRS redefined Minimum Value Plans at the Eleventh Hour?
In case you haven't heard yet, this week the Department of Health and Human Services and the Treasury Department jointly released Notice 2014-69 (link) tightening up the definition of Minimum Value Plans.
Many employers purchased or were planning to purchase plans that were compliant a few weeks ago, but as of November 4, 2014 will fail the clarified Minimum Value Rules.
If you are a broker or an employer who bought or was planning to buy one of these plans, you are going to want to attend this week’s webinar to learn what this Notice means to you.
If you still haven’t settled on your strategy for January 1st, you will also want to attend this week’s webinar because we will be talking about the strategies that are left.
In this webinar we will cover:
- How did Notice 2014-69 clarify the minimum value rules?
- What you need to know if you already purchased one of these plans?
- What strategies are still available to employers?
- How employers can avoid ACA Penalties and why this should be their number one goal.
- An introduction to FreedomCare.
Joining me this week is Matt Vick, Manager of FreedomCare, to discuss the IRS Notice and to give his insight into how employers can still guarantee their ACA compliance.
This may be the most important webinar of the year.
Register now because space is limited.
Talk to you on Thursday!