What Employers Need to Understand About the Affordability Safe Harbors ... And is it 9.5% or 9.56%?
We are getting lots of calls lately from employers asking if the affordability rule is 9.5% or 9.56%. Those are the employers who are going to be ok... because they are asking the questions in time.
We are also coming across lots of employers and brokers who do not understand the affordability safe harbors at all. Others sort of understand it, but have no idea which one is best for their situation.
It is too late in the game not to have these concepts down cold. That’s why we decided to cover this in the next webinar.
In this webinar attorney and ACA expert Kaya Bromley is going to cover:
- What does it mean to be ‘affordable?’
- What are the penalties if coverage is not affordable?
- What are the affordability safe harbors?
- What is the 9.5% rule and how does the 9.56% adjustment impact large employers?
- What are the pros and cons of the different safe harbors?
As anyone who has read Kaya’s book understands by now, knowing the rules is just the beginning. You also have no know how to apply the rules strategically.
Therefore, this webinar is going to focus on the nuances, pitfalls and strategies involved with the affordability analysis.
You won’t want to miss this one!